IH Study Abroad
50 schools, 20 countries, 8 languages
Why not go and learn a language in the country where it is spoken.The International House network offers exactly that. Along with the language, you'll learn so much about the culture and how people think and act in that country. Make an International House language stay your personal adventure - anywhere in the world!
Our schools offer training programs to suit everyone - adults, teens and children. Whether you want private, group or a combination course, we can find a suitable solution. The teachers, staff and facilities will ensure that you make as much progress as possible.
Choose to stay in a hotel, studio or guest room. Most schools offer excursions at the weekend or events in the evenings. You'll get to know the surrounding area ... and have fun!
- Language stays for adults We offer language holidays tailored to your needs at our partner schools in the International House network. Whether with a focus on the desired country and its culture, or more business-related lessons, we are able to cater for all preferences.
- Language stays for teenagers A language stay is a unique experience with many different components. Improve your language skills, experience another culture and make friends for life.As versatile as the International House Network is, so broad is the range of offers. Whether a traditional language stay with a host family, in a youth camp or during the summer holidays in an authentic English boarding school - anything is possible.
- Family language travel Thought about a language trip for the whole family? If you are working parents, this could a great option for you! Parents and children learn in separate groups and live together. You have the choice between conventional language courses or in combination with holidays. Learn the language with fun and culture. Our selected language schools offer courses to suit each family member.
- Business language courses Languages open doors, languages connect. With an individually-designed business language course, you can bring your English to an international level and use it skillfully in the next negotiations and wow your colleagues and business partners. We will be happy to put together a programme for you.
- Language travel over-30’s Our range of language courses for the over-30s, is aimed at adults who are at the peak of their professional lives is aimed at adults who are in the middle of their professional lives and want to improve their language skills. The concept meets the needs of this age group who want to meet their peers and immerse themselves in a foreign language and culture.
- Volunteering and language learning Combine your language stay with volunteer work that you can do either before or after the course. Volunteering is a great way to help out in the community and make a positive difference to the lives of many people while experiencing a country, with all it has to offer. Volunteer programs are offered in different areas: Humanitarian projects, nature conservation projects, wildlife projects or sports and skills development projects. Have we piqued your curiosity? Then let's find the right project for you.
- Sabbatical It is never too late to learn or refresh a language. Take a break, enjoy the culture, country and people and refresh your language skills in a perfect environment.
- Cultural Language Courses for the 50+ Have you always wanted to immerse yourself in the Highlands of Scotland, have a siesta like the Spaniards or discover the joie de vivre in France? All this and much more is offered by our partner schools in addition to the individually-designed language courses.